Become a Fan and Share on Facebook!
- Save the Date: Foundation Fundraiser at Jay’s Elbow Room – December 3, 2018
- Save the Date: A Sweet Paint Night Fundraiser – February 1, 2019
- Save the Date: 8th Annual Foundation Social – April 13, 2019
- Save the Date – 9th Annual Memorial Softball Tournament – August 25th, 2019
- Explorers Receive Equipment Grant
Made Famous By…"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein
Our MissionThe Billy Walker, Jr. Foundation is dedicated to helping others reach their dreams of becoming a first responder. This non-profit organization was established in memory of Billy J. Walker, Jr., who loved serving his community as both an EMT and volunteer firefighter. The family and friends of Billy created the foundation in his name to continue Billy’s legacy of helping others. The foundation will enable others with the same dreams as Billy to receive the support to fulfill those goals.
Follow and Share!
Want More Information?P: (856) 334-3070
E: thebillywalkerjrfoundation @gmail.com
234 N. Madison Ave.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002